EWE Mentor Academy: Call for expression of interest!
02 February 2023
Are you interested in helping businesses that are at risk of insolvency or experiencing difficulties? (Closed)
Would you like to contribute to the creation of a community that supports companies at risk of bankruptcy and help them to get more resilient to crisis.
We are looking for you!
Meet mentors from around Europe, experience most recent methods of learning and contribute to the creation of training courses for future mentors like you.
The European Commission and the Early Warning Europe Mentor Academy invite you to join the community of European mentors providing support to entrepreneurs in distress.
By participating in this project, you will:
- Make a meaningful contribution to enhance early warning services available in your country and elsewhere in Europe;
- Expand your own network of business support services providers in Europe;
- Develop the mentor’s skills, exchange best practices and learn with others working with businesses in Europe;
- Play an essential role in providing vital support to businesses, thereby helping to save jobs and stabilize your national economy;
- Gain the opportunity to become a national tutor to future EWE mentors in your country;
- Receive a certificate of participation.
In 2022 the EWE Mentor Academy organised its first workshops and trainings for experienced and new mentors. They have contributed with their knowledge and expertise to the development of a future training programme.
Today we open the second call for the recruitment of new mentors.
We look for applications from experts with a variety of backgrounds, expertise and knowledge to exchange best practices and take part in developing comprehensive training programmes.
Application criteria include:
- Residence in an EU Member State or other country participating in the COSME programme;
- Experience as an expert in areas such as: general management, business strategy, corporate finance, corporate law and Insolvency law, marketing, sales, exports, logistics, human resources, information technology, business transfer process (including family business succession) or as a business owner;
- Strong motivation, willingness and availability to share knowledge and develop the mentoring skills by actively participating in peer learning workshops and trainings (onsite and online)
- Fluency in English and familiarity with the use of on-line platforms and tools.
📅 Deadline: Closed for applications
The Early Warning Europe Mentor Academy is an initiative of the European Union and implemented by a consortium including: AARC (Ireland), Erhvervshus Midtjylland (Denmark) and FFR (Poland).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
Read more on webpage: https://www.earlywarningeurope.eu/mentor-academy
Facebook: Early Warning Europe
LinkedIn: Early Warning Europe
Twitter: Early Warning Europe